List of Subject-Specific Competences
1. Ability to logically present acquired knowledge.
2. Understanding of systematic ties within Culturology and interdisciplinarity in the modern science.
3. Knowledge of the main theories of culture, principles of cultural typology.
4. Knowledge and use of terminology and techniques specific for Culturology.
5. Ability to apply modern theories and concepts of Culturology in practice.
6. Knowledge and use of methods of study of cultural forms, processes and practices.
7. Knowledge and use of methods of critical reading and analysis of texts in Russian and foreign languages.
8. Ability for practical use of methods of analysis of cultural forms and processes in contemporary society.
9. Knowledge and use of the basics of study and conservation of cultural and historical objects.
10. Knowledge of the basics of Russian and foreign culture in historical perspective.
11. Knowledge of the forms and practices of contemporary culture.
12. Knowledge of the basics of inter-cultural communication in interaction of cultures.
13. Ability to provide intercultural dialogue in society.
14. Ability to plan and independently retrieve scientific information.
15. Ability to organise applied works with the use of modern technologies.
16. Ability for professional adaptation.
1. Knowledge of history and methodology of disciplines, deepening professional competences.
2. Knowledge of contemporary trends and problems of Culturology.
3. Ability to freely define the direction and thesis of a research and applied study, critically choose theories, approaches and professional terminology for developing a study.
4. Free use of modern techniques of reading and analysing texts of sources and analytical literature in Russian and a foreign language.
5. Ability to use contemporary methods for collecting and interpreting information for conducting academic and applied studies.
6. Ability for learning new methods and technologies of research.
7. Ability to independently conduct research while solving academic and applied tasks in sociocultural sphere with the use of contemporary information and educational technologies.
8. Ability to professionally present results of academic and applied studies.
9. Ability for professional adaptation and changing of profile of activity.