Project title: EU – China Tuning study
Coordinating institution: International Tuning Academy (University of Groningen)
Dates: 23 November 2012 – 23 May 2014
Participant countries: China
Subject areas included in the project: Business, Civil Engineering, Education Sciences
1) strengthen the compatibility of EU and Chinese Higher Education by leveraging the experience and detailed understanding of the Tunning approach developed in the EU;
2) enhance outcome-based education;
3) establish commonly acknowledged quality criteria;
4) develop tools for mutual recognition;
5) overcome obstacles to the mobility of students, graduates and academic staff between China and the EU;
6) contribute to the “Chinese National Program for Medium/Long Term Education Reform and Development”;
7) enable closer ties between higher education policy makers in China and EU.
To find out more about this project, contact us directly.