Project Title: Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Humanities & Arts
Coordinating institution: University of Groningen
Dates: 1 January 2010 – 31 December 2011
Participant countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK
Subject areas included in the project: History; Music, Dance and Theater, Art and Design; Architecture; Theology, Linguistics, Literary Studies and Art History
Project objectives: To identify common denominators in the academic sectors/domains of Humanities and the Arts and to foster European transparency with regard to the relationships between higher education and secondary education and vocational education and training; through bridging the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) for Life Long Learning (LLL) and the Qualifications Framework (QF) for the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) at the level of academic sectors/domains.
The main objective of the project was to find out whether it was possible to develop a credit points based ‘overarching’ SQF for the Humanities and the (Fine and Applied) Arts covering the levels 3 to 8 of the EQF for LLL.
The most important objectives were as follows:
1) mapping of progression routes – on the basis of standardized questionnaires – regarding secondary general education and vocational education and training from the perspective of the respective sector and each subject area involved; identification of similarities and differences at national level; identification of entrance and exit points as well entrances at levels 3, 4 and potentially 5 on the basis of different learning routes taken;
2) establishment of subject area based working groups for Literary Studies, Linguistics, Theology and Art History which were requested to develop their own reference points and level descriptors for the levels 3 to 8;
3) preparation of subject area and sectoral level descriptors for the levels 3, 4 and 5 by the groups that had prepared the level 6 to 8 descriptors as part of the Tuning project, i.e. History, Architecture, Music, Dance and Theatre , Art and Design.
4) identification of similarities and differences at each subject, focusing on all nine subject areas and preparation of sectoral descriptors for the levels 3 to 8, written so that both the Dublin descriptors and the descriptors of the EQF for LLL were covered;
5) identification of (ECTS) credit ranges for the levels 3 to 5 as well as exploration of the link to the European Credit system for Vocational Education and Training (ECVET) initiative;
6) identification of suggestions for fine tuning and bridging of the Bologna (Dublin) descriptors and the descriptors of the EQF for LLL;
7) testing of the provisional and final results during the running period of the project by admission offices at institutional level as well as (national) entities specialized in the recognition of prior learning.
Project website: http://www.unideusto.org/tuningeu/sqf-humanities-and-arts.html
Resultados en términos de documentos y publicaciones:
Para saber más sobre este proyecto, consulte la sección de Investigación Tuning del sitio web o póngase en contacto con nosotros directamente.