1) Refounding Europe: Creating Links and Overviews for a New History Agenda [CLIOH Thematic Network]
2) Creating Links and Innovative Overviews to Enhance Historical Perspective in European Culture [CLIOHnet Thematic Network]
3) Consolidating Links and Innovative Overviews for a New History Agenda for a Growing Europe» [CLIOHnet2 Thematic Network]
4) Creating Links and Innovative Overviews for a New History Research Agenda for the Citizens of a Growing Europe [CLIOHRES.net Thematic Network]
5) Creating a New Historical Perspective: EU and the Wider World [CLIOH-WORLD Erasmus Academic Network]
Coordinating institution: University of Pisa
Participant countries (of CLIOH-WORLD): Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK
Subject area(s): History (History; History of European Integration and of the European Union; World and Global History; e-Learning and Digitisation in History; Developing EU-Turkey Dialogue; Regional and Transnational History)
Project objectives (of CLIOH-WORLD):
1) To develop teaching curricula and encourage learning EU history, including European integration and expansion, and
2) To promote awareness of Europe’s historical links with other continents.
Project website: http://www.cliohworld.net/ourstory.php
Outcomes in terms of documents and publications:
To find out more about how this project used the Tuning methodology, check the Tuning Research section of the website or contact us directly.