Project title: Emerging Modes of Cooperation between Private Sector Organisations and Universities
Coordinating institution: University of Lubijana
Dates: 1 October 2012 – 31 March 2015
Participant countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Spain
Project objectives: To provide answers to the following key questions:
1) What are the characteristics, particularities and developmental needs of the following modes of cooperation between HEIs and employers in partner countries and in the EU?
• the creation and development of continuous education modules and programmes (HEI level);
• the establishment of common bodies between HEIs and enterprises;
• common lectures;
• research projects;
• final theses;
• practical training and internships;
• direct recruitments;
• conducting seminars and conferences;
• involvement in common bodies and associations; and
• financial cooperation.
2) How can these modes be logically systemised according to stakeholders’, countries’, fields’ of study, and sectors’ respective needs? What are differences and similarities in these areas?
3) Which recommendations, guidelines and tools can be developed on these bases?
4) What potential do identified improvements hold vis-à-vis established policy tools: credit points and HE sector-specific qualification frameworks? Which sectors and jobs in the selected partner countries and the EU have the greatest potential to absorb HE graduates in the future?
Project website: http://www.emcosu.eu/en/home/
Para saber más sobre este proyecto, consulte la sección de Investigación Tuning del sitio web o póngase en contacto con nosotros directamente.